AO ProVantage by PerioSciences - McKinney, TX
AO ProVantage by PerioSciences
Maintaining Healthy Oral Hygiene
At McKinney Dentist, we care more about your oral hygiene and overall health than you can imagine. We want to educate you, and provide you with the tools so that you and your family can maintain the healthy smiles we create for you. Our compassionate dental care is unparalleled, and we want your teeth, gums, and overall dental health to be in tip-top shape!
- Created by a Dallas-based company called PerioSciences, we highly recommend AO ProVantage to maintain a healthy mouth and body in between your regular dental appointments.
- The product is a dental gel consisting of two antioxidants (phloretin and ferulic acid) that is easily applied directly on your gums.
- McKinney Dentist actually recommends our patients to use AO ProVantage two times a day, in addition to brushing and flossing.
The product is suitable for patients who have gum tissue inflammation (typically caused from gum disease, or periodontal disease), for patients who have already had heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and for anyone hoping to prevent these.
Throughout many clinical trials, AO ProVantage has been proven to neutralize the free radicals (molecules that destroy healthy tissue cells) and bacteria found in our oral tissues.
- AO ProVantage is an extra defense against free radicals.
- When free radicals are neutralized, then inflammation and infection are less likely to transpire.
- Oral inflammation and infection have been linked to serious health problems (diabetes, heart disease, pregnancy complications, and more).
To protect you and your family’s oral health from inflammation and infection, AO ProVantage delivers superior results for a healthy mouth.
If you are interested in AO ProVantage by PerioSciences, we will happily discuss the treatment with you at your next appointment.
Free radicals are naturally occurring, but some people might experience a heightened amount of free radicals, such as those who:
- Consume alcohol or nicotine
- Have a poor diet
- Experience high stress
- Whiten their teeth (with whitening agents)