Frequently Asked Questions - McKinney, TX
Frequently Asked Questions
– We accept all PPO insurance plans. Call us with your insurance information. We would be happy to call your insurance and go over your benefits with you at no charge!
– Yes! We will get you in with one of our friendly and caring hygienists to go over your oral health needs!
– Yes, we are open every Saturday 8:00am – 2:00pm.
– Yes, we have a children’s dentist here on Saturdays, and all of our hygienists are great with kids. We are available Monday through Saturday (6 days a week)!
– Yes, 3 of our doctors are certified Invisalign providers.
– Yes. We offer a comfortable sleep appliance to treat snoring.
– If you hate your CPAP we offer a comfortable alternative to treat sleep apnea.
– We offer outside financing plans, such as Care Credit, often without interest!
– Yes! Dr. Lynch is a recognized Fellow of The International Congress of Oral Implantologists, and has extensive experience placing implants.
– Yes! We can extract wisdom teeth (3rd molars) here in our office.
– Yes, we offer both oral sedation (in the form of halcyon), and IV sedation, performed by an anesthesiologist in our office. Nitrous oxide is also offered, free of charge!
– Yes, see our smile gallery for some great before and after photos of some of our existing patients.
– Yes! We love giving people the smile they aren’t afraid to show off! We even do four smile makeover giveaways (over $100,000) every year!
– We are on the forefront of dental technology. We have a cat scan machine that we use to find hidden “fourth” canals on upper molars. The cat scan is also imperative to any implant placement, extractions, sinus lifts, bone grafts, etc, and can help with sleep apnea by allowing the doctor a 3D view of your airway!
– Yes! Anyone can get sealants to help prevent decay and keep back teeth healthy and cavity-free!
– Yes! All of our doctors can perform root canals.
– Yes! We recommend composite fillings for all of our patients, it is a longer lasting and better looking alternative to old amalgam or silver fillings.
– Yes we offer Zoom! in office whitening, it’s a two-hour appointment and the average patient will leave with a smile 8 shades whiter (every person is different and results will vary)!
– We offer two different types of occlusal “night” guards to protect your teeth from grinding and clenching while you sleep.
– Yes! We can perform the Zoom! in-office whitening, or fit your teeth with custom home bleaching trays so you can whiten at home!
– Yes! We can perform the Zoom! in-office whitening, or fit your teeth with custom home bleaching trays so you can whiten at home!with custom home bleaching trays so you can whiten at home!
– We do treat gum disease at our office. Our hygienists are committed to fighting periodontal disease, and helping out patients stay healthy.
– At our office, we believe early detection saves lives! We use Vizilite to detect precancerous cells in the mouth before they are visible to the naked eye. All you have to do is rinse with a solution that makes any lesions and precancerous cells appear white when viewed with an ultraviolet light.