Invisalign® McKinney: Offering Clear Braces to Our Patients in North Texas
Do you have crooked or uneven teeth that you desperately want straightened, but you are not interested in traditional orthodontic braces? Many of our patients desire our teeth-straightening solution simply because of the beautiful results it offers.
We don’t blame them— who doesn’t want straighter teeth to increase their confidence and self-esteem anyway?
Our dentists of McKinney Dentist offer a perfect solution to obtain straight teeth—Invisalign® clear braces. They are sometimes referred to as “adult braces” since most adults do not want metal-and-wire braces. Instead, our patients opt for practically invisible braces that deliver amazing results.
Invisalign safely and effectively corrects crooked, misaligned teeth. Our trained dentists will use high-tech 3D computer imaging technology to create your treatment plan. This treatment plan enables us to show you a digital before and after image of your smile before the treatment begins!
After your treatment plan is designed, the lab technicians will create a series of customized aligners. The aligners are made from a medical-grade polymer (plastic), which is safe and durable.
Your customized aligners are typically worn for a period of 6 months to 2 years, depending on the severity of your case. Throughout this time, you change your aligners on a bi-weekly basis.
Each aligner is designed to slightly reposition your teeth gradually to create that straight smile that you deserve. As a matter of fact, each week that passes by, you will notice your teeth getting straighter and straighter!
Our patients love Invisalign clear braces for several reasons, including:
- Quick, easy, and stress-free steps to get started!
- Requires few follow-up appointments— the McKinney Dentist team recommend an in-office appointment with us every six weeks to monitor your progress.
- Removes easily so you can tend to your regular activities (eating, brushing, flossing).
- Appeals to more age groups due its near-invisible appearance when you wear your trays— it is an appealing solution for adults who do not want traditional metal orthodontic braces.
- Produces incredible results that will always have you smiling!
Moreover, Invisalign trumps traditional metal-and-wire braces by:
- Eradicating the painful and uncomfortable consequences of wearing traditional braces (i.e. mouth blisters, difficulty eating).
- Eliminating the constant need to change rubber bands like you do with traditional braces.
- Removing the need to sacrifice certain foods when using Invisalign; whereas, with traditional braces, it is recommended to steer clear of eating peanuts, popcorn, and many other hard foods or snacks.
If you are wondering whether or not Invisalign is the right solution for you, come in to see one of our dentists at McKinney Dentist. We serve all of North Texas, and will happily evaluate your options so you can be on your way to enjoying the flawless smile you deserve! Call today at 972-54-SMILE (972-547-6453).
Here is an actual case by Dr. Markham.