With an implant supported, screw retained Prettau Zirconia bridge, McKinney Dentist can build you a new smile that’s strong, beautiful and natural looking.
(More than one appointment involved)
Call For A Consultation at 972-547-6453
See Dr. Lynch Talking About Teeth Tomorrow on Good Morning Texas
(More than one appointment involved)
Call For A Consultation at 972-547-6453
Teeth Tomorrow – The Solution For McKinney and North Texas Residents Who Suffer With Tooth LossPin
Many Americans are suffering from missing teeth or teeth that are failing. This causes both physical and psychological issues that can hinder their everyday lives as well their self-esteem. Let’s face it, our smiles are the first thing most people notice about us and having a dazzling smile helps us to feel better about ourselves.
If you have damaged or missing teeth, you can put an end to the embarrassment you maybe feeling because of it. You can get your smile back, enjoy eating again and improve your overall health and become pain free.
What’s The Solution
Teeth Tomorrow is a permanent and natural looking solution that is custom made just for your particular case and needs. There is no taking them out and storing them in a jar or glass. There is no adhesive to use to keep them from sliding around in your mouth. You can brush your teeth and eat like normal, but most of all your smile will look like a million bucks.
It’s a beautiful solution that looks so real and beautiful that your friends will be astonished at your new smile.
The Teeth Tomorrow Prettau Zirconia full arch bridge is the only solution available today that is backed by a 5 year study of over 2000 bridges and has an astounding 99% success rate as published in the Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry. See The Study Here
Getting Full Arch Dental Implant Bridges Is A Big Decision And You Should Know The Facts
You may have been thinking about dental implants or some other type of solution for a while now or you may have just heard of Teeth Tomorrow and you have questions. There are several solutions out there for replacing missing teeth and though some sound really great, not all solutions are created equal.
We have put together a list of some of the most commonly asked questions that will help you in comparing options. These are legitimate questions you can ask any dental practice providing options for replacing missing teeth.
You deserve honest answers to these 16 questions and they will help you compare apples to apples so you can better understand the value of the Permanent Solution that is Teeth Tomorrow.
How Many Appointments Are Required?
- You will receive a FREE Initial Consultation. On average there are 4 working appointments in the Teeth Tomorrow process.
Will I Need To Go To Different Offices?
- All of your Teeth Tomorrow appointments are done right here at McKinneyDentist.com
How Often Do Patients Need Bone Grafting In Order To Support Dental Implants?
- Only patients with extreme cases of bone-loss require bone grafting. The Teeth Tomorrow process virtually eliminates the need for grafting.
How Many Dental Implants Will Support My Full Arch Bridge?
- The Teeth Tomorrow process has been able to achieve a 100% success rate using 6 implants in the upper bridges and 5 implants in the lower bridges. While this protocol has proven to be optimal, your Teeth Tomorrow Advanced Implant Dentist here at McKinney Dentist will determine the precise number of implants for your specific case and needs.
How Long Will I Be Without Teeth?
- With Teeth Tomorrow your extractions are done and your implants are placed on the first day. You then get to go home to rest in the comfort of your own home overnight. The following day, your customized, lab-produced temporary bridge is attached to your implants and you will leave with a beautiful smile. This unique next-day protocol has proven clinical advantages for successful treatment and is much more civilized than waiting around, still under sedation in the dental office, while a lab technician tries to make a conversion denture at the same time.
Will I Have A Temporary Bridge Before Getting My Final Bridge?
- You will receive a temporary bridge, called a provisional, the day after your implants are placed. These provisional teeth are produced in a dental lab and are much more refined than those produced in a dental office. You can also go home and rest after your implants are placed as you don’t have to wait in the dental office while your bridge is being produced.
When Will I Receive My Final Bridge?
- You will wear your provisional teeth for about 3 to 6 months while your implants stabilize and you become perfectly accustomed to a full arch of teeth and gums.
What Material Are Used To Make The Teeth Tomorrow Bridges?
- The Teeth Tomorrow Bridge is milled from a solid piece of Prettau Zirconia. The bridge is hand-crafted and custom made for your unique smile.
How Long Will The Teeth Tomorrow Bridge Last?
- The final bridge is a Prettau Zirconia bridge which is designed to last you a lifetime. Out of 2039 Prettau Zirconia bridges that have been produced in the lab, only 9 have had to be returned in the past 5 years. Don’t be fooled by companies offering warranties. Even if the bridge has a warranty, it still needs to be removed and replaced if it were to chip, break or fracture.
Is It Possible For My Bridge To Become Discolored Or Attract Odors?
- Prettau Zirconia is non-porous. This means it doesn’t stain, discolor or retain odors. Your bridge is just like natural teeth and you can clean and care for them just like your natural teeth. Other types of solutions that are made from acrylics and have porcelain denture teeth can attract both stains and odors.
Is It Possible For My New Bridge To Attract Plaque and Harmful Bacteria?
- Prettau Zirconia doesn’t attract plaque due to its non-porous nature. Harmful bacteria needs plaque in order to form.
Is There A Possibility That My Bridge Will Chip, Crack or Break and Need To Be Replaced?
- According to a 5 year study of 2039 Prettau Zirconia full-arch bridges produced by Tischler Dental Laboratory (the Exclusive Lab for Teeth Tomorrow), the chances of chipping, breaking or cracking are 0.44%. In other words, a 99.56% success rate.
Is It Possible For My Bridge To Weaken Or Wear Down From Chewing Or Talking?
- Not only is your bridge extremely resistant to breaking, chipping or cracking, it also shows no weakening or wear from chewing or talking, even in patients that grind their teeth.
Is There A Chance Of Developing An Infection Under My Bridge?
- Infections are caused by bacteria. An infection under an implant supported full arch bridge is called Peri-implant Pathology. This can cause bone loss that will loosen the implants. The fact that Prettau Zirconia does not attract plaque and harmful bacteria means there is minimal risk of developing an infection caused by the bridge.
Does Your Office Provide Ongoing Hygiene And Full-Service Dental Care?
- YES! McKinneyDentist.com offers and provides comprehensive dental care and hygiene treatments in the same office. Our team is expertly trained in not only caring for your Prettaue Zirconia Full Arch Bridges, but in providing appropriate care for your overall oral health.
May I See A Study Of The Long-Term Success of My Bridge Published In An Accredited Professional Journal?
- Not All Prettau Zirconia is created equal. A study of 2039 full-arch bridges manufactured by the lab that produces all final bridges for Teeth Tomorrow between 2012 and 2017 is published in the highly respected Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry. (Link to Study) It documents less than one-half of one percent failure rate for all patients in the study. An additional study of 219 of the bridges delivered during the same period by the Teeth Tomorrow Hudson Valley practice documents a 100% success rate. Beware that any study that is under 100 bridges does not contain enough cased to provide statistical accuracy.