If you are an adult and if you are uncomfortable with your teeth, don’t settle for metal braces. Metal braces can be uncomfortable, and as an adult you may feel as if you’ve outgrown them. The dental professionals at McKinney Dentist are here to give North Texans other options in cosmetic dentistry, including adult braces.
Invisalign, sometimes referred to as clear braces, is a system of aligners made of polymer plastic which straighten teeth over the course of 6 months to 2 years, depending on your individual needs.
How does Invisalign work?
- One of the dentists at McKinney Dentist will create a 3-D model of your teeth before designing your customized treatment plan.
- Our lab technicians will build a series of transparent polymer plastic aligners, which you will wear for 6 months to 2 years, changing them bi-weekly.
- Over time, these aligners gently re-position your teeth, creating the perfect smile for the working adult.
Why do adults prefer Invisalign?
- Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible, so you don’t have to feel self-conscious about your smile.
- Invisalign aligners are comfortable. You won’t feel any kind of mouth irritation normally experienced by wearers of traditional metal braces.
- You can still eat the foods you love! With the Invisalign system, you simply remove trays during meals so you don’t have to worry about any kind of mess.
If you feel like Invisalign is the right solution to your smile insecurities, choose McKinney Dentist. McKinney Dentist has a team of dental professionals ready to serve your needs. They also focus on comfort and relaxation during your visit, eliminating the sense of anxiety typically produced by a visit to the dentist.
Some of the individual features of the McKinney Dentist office include free WiFi, coffee and cookies, and a smile reminder. The smile reminder utilizes technology to promote a unique communication between dentist and patient. For example, you may receive a friendly text message from the McKinney office reminding you about your appointment.
McKinney Dentist also offers a plethora of other dental treatments. Not only are these doctors dedicated to improving the physical appearance of your smile, they are also dedicated to maintaining and improving your health.
The services offered at McKinney Dentist include preventative dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, general and restorative dentistry, comprehensive dentistry, in addition to surgery and sedation dentistry.
The doctors at McKinney Dentist have years of experience, and promise to provide you with superior service, making your smile something to be proud of. If you are interested in the Invisalign system, or have any other dental needs, contact the doctors at McKinney Dentist at 972-547-6453.