If you think about it long enough, you can probably remember hearing people get called “brace face” or “metal mouth!” Well don’t let those unattractive phrases sway your decision to get your teeth straightened! Nowadays, dental technology has advanced at great lengths, enabling McKinney Dentist to offer Invisalign clear braces—an exceptional teeth-straightening solution—without metal and wires!
Benefits of Invisalign clear braces technology
At McKinney Dentist we offer clear braces technology, and our patients also enjoy the caring, calming office atmosphere. Many patients opt for Invisalign to obtain a brighter, straight smile instead of traditional metal-and-wire braces. Invisalign clear braces are better than orthodontic braces for various reasons, such as:
- Invisalign is considerably less expensive than orthodontic braces
- Typically, patients will need to use Invisalign clear braces for a shorter amount of time compared to the 3-5 years needed for orthodontic braces
- By wearing Invisalign aligners, you will no longer need to sacrifice certain foods as you would with traditional braces, such as peanuts and popcorn
- Invisalign clear aligners will not cause mouth abrasions or pain that sometimes comes with traditional braces
- The clear braces are nearly invisible in appearance—which means, most of the time, people won’t even know you are wearing them!
- The aligners are removable so you can take them out whenever you eat, brush your teeth, floss, etc
- Opting for Invisalign requires only a quick, easy (and painless!) process to get started—and no routine appointments like you would with traditional braces!
Are you interested in transforming your smile with Invisalign?
Our patients simply rave at the amazing Invisalign results! If you are interested in Invisalign clear braces, McKinney Dentist will determine if you are a suitable candidate. Ideally, Invisalign is most effective for patients who have mild to moderate malocclusions. This means that patients who have crooked or uneven teeth are the most ideal patients for this affordable teeth-straightening solution.
After examining your teeth, if we decide that are a suitable candidate, you will be well on your way to a straighter, more radiant smile!
With all of the aforementioned advantages, how could you not choose Invisalign as your solution for straight teeth? Come see us today to get started!